Implementation Options for Your Specific Needs
When you’re contemplating the move to NetSuite, you want to know what you’re getting – and what you’re in for. We understand that. We make it easy for you to get where you need to go with bundled options designed for your success.
No matter the route you choose, each journey starts with a conversation. We’ll talk about what’s going on with your business, what you’re currently experiencing, and how or if a move to NetSuite might resolve any issues you’re having, or make things easier for your team, or streamline your management processes. Based on that conversation, we will decide together which route makes the most sense for you.
NetSuite Road Ready Bundle
Every journey starts with a single step. This journey has six steps:
- Step One: Assess, Identify, & Plan
- Step Two: Create NetSuite environment
- Step Three: Establish forms, reports, and basic workflows
- Step Four: Import data
- Step Five: Test
- Step Six: Train and go live
This is a fixed-price, fixed-scope project designed to get you into NetSuite in the most economical way possible, while leveraging the capabilities of NetSuite to enhance or improve the work that your team is currently doing. This is a great solution for organizations with a limited budget who are getting hammered by the limitations of their current systems and know that they need to make a move. Is this you?
NetSuite Excursion Bundle
In addition to everything in the Road Ready Bundle, we work with you to rev up your results with the following:
- Assess, identify, and plan process improvements
- Implement dashboard views
- Create custom workflows to address specific business requirements (as needed)
- Integrate with EDI or other third-party tools
The Excursion bundle is created specifically for your unique business, your processes, and your requirements, with configurable options to give you exactly what you need.
NetSuite Journey Bundle
The Journey Bundle is a highly configured, specialized implementation of NetSuite, fine-tuned to your business, its processes and its people. If you have intricate business processes where automation can streamline and reduce the potential for errors, a complex e-commerce environment, or the need to integrate to multiple external systems, we’ll work with you to identify your requirements and resolve them in your NetSuite implementation. Our IIBA-certified business analysts work hand-in-hand with your team to understand your business flow and identify areas for improvement. We take the complexity off your plate, translate it to manageable requirements, and deliver your project in iterative phases that make sense for your business.
NetSuite Bundles for:
QuickBooks to NetSuite
BUT… How much?
The cost of a NetSuite implementation involves two things of equal importance:
- The software itself, which varies depending on number of users and the specific software modules that your business needs. We will be completely transparent with the software investment, outlining your options clearly, and working with you so you don’t over-buy or under-buy the software that will address your requirements appropriately.
- Professional services for implementation, conversion (if needed), and training. We’ve created the bundle packages on this page specifically so you can choose which is best for your business. As we say, it all starts with a conversation, and during that conversation, we’ll talk about your business and which bundle might be most appropriate for you. Since we are business consultants, our driving concern is that YOU get the RIGHT services in a timeframe and a budget that’s right for you.