As humans, we sometimes focus on price more than we focus on value, and we put price into context we understand. For that reason, we look at return-on-investment (ROI) as the real indicator of whether the NetSuite solution is expensive or not. If you could purchase something for $10, but it would save you $20, would you buy it?
We have seen our clients experience very real savings, a better ability to make faster decisions, and significant cost reductions, through these benefits:
- Decrease in manual data entry
- Real-time data when and where you need it – helping you make decisions faster with the most up-to-date information available
- No infrastructure to purchase, support,and maintain
- One skill-set needed (not many for many different systems)
- Easier to on-board new employees
- Data security and immunity from data loss or curruption
Implementing NetSuite can reduce the total cost of ownership of your business systems by up to 60% – and you’ll have all of the functionality of the world’s #1 cloud ERP provider at your fingertips.